Sunday 19 June 2011

New Home

My brother and his family has just moved into their newly built house and so I decided to make them a 'New Home' Card to wish them well as they settle in.
The paper is a crat paper from Lilian's Home collection and the tree stamp was a Nitwit freebee from a magazine. The house stamp is a Kaiser Craft mini clear stamp which I coloured in with my pro markers.I added some faux stitching around the side and sugar candy in the corners and finished it off with some bunting cut from the reverse of the crate paper and joined together with dots of perfect pearls. I decided to keep this sweet and simple. I'd like to enter this for the following challenges: Scrapbooksisters - Bunting & Banners Totally stampalicious challenge - Anything goes Stamp challenges - pretty papers

1 comment:

  1. hi hun,love your work,its brilliant would you mind emailing me,I would like to ask you something,its twiglet44@twiglet44.plus.com

    love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete