Sunday 6 February 2011

I'm back!





I've been finding it hard to find the time to blog but have decided I'm going to try and update it at least once a week. Yesterday I had a lovely time at the Scrapbook sisters Crop catching up with friends and taking part in the afternoon class where we made a lovely project (well I started to make it...) I'll try and find the time to finish it sometime.lol!

I made this card for my sister to give her as part of a set of 6 for her birthday in December but as my flight was grounded and I had to track across England I couldn't take much luggage and the bag with these card packs had to stay in Kent. I intended to include 6 different sentiment toppers for her to add as she wished and left the insert blank.
The design is really quite simple because I wanted to be able to make 6 of the same design quite quickly. Here are some of the variations I made using the same papers and beatiful Sugar Nellie Stamp.
I'd like to enter this card for the following challenges:
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/ - my love is like a red, red rose inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. these cards are gorjuss well done
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is a nice sweet and funny,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete