Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mum.

Even though my mum is no longer with us in person she is in my heart and with me always in spirit. On today of all days I especially miss her and think back on how fantastic a mother she was and the influence she had on me and my life despite only having her in with me for my first 19 years. I love you mum and hope that one day my children might love me as much as I love you. x
I was asked by Noel and his two brothers to make mother's day cards for their mum Sue. I really enjoyed making these for Sue as she is a dear lady and has always made me feel really welcome in her home and part of the family.

To Mum love from Noel.
Happy Mother's Day love Decky.

With love from Micky. x

I used a combinations of stamping, punching shapes, distressing and layering. I found half of a 12x12 page that I'd used in a previous layout because I loved the reds, black, and green tones in it. I used this as my starting point and as you can see continued with this colour scheme and style in all 3 cards.

To finish off the evening I made Decky's fiancee, Stacey a mother's day card from her boys.

1 comment: